Good Times With Group Sales
The best times in Ottawa happen here at Canadian Tire Centre, and we invite you and your group to join us for the 2017-18 season and our terrific lineup of touring shows. A group outing to one of our events is a great way to motivate staff, entertain clients, get together with friends and family, conduct fundraisers, or plan an outing for your students, church or social group.
Group sales offers flexible ticketing options to suit your specific needs and we can work one-on-one with you to provide personalized service and assist you in planning an unforgettable outing. A group is considered 9 or more tickets (this varies for some Canadian Tire Centre events), in order to receive the group benefits and savings. Group sales is available for most family shows, including Disney On Ice, Cirque du Soleil, The Harlem Globetrotters, WWE, Monster Trucks and Stars On Ice.
Who can be a group leader
- Any person who can arrange a purchase of 9 or more tickets (some Canadian Tire Centre shows minimum ticket commitment may vary)
- Scout and Girl Guide leaders
- Human resource personnel ; great for employee appreciation nights, boosting morale and motivating staff
- Business organizations and social committees
- Community groups, service clubs, church and youth groups, seniors groups/clubs
- Teachers, students
- Savings are available on most Sens games and family shows
- Personal one-on-one service. We will process your order by phone, fax, email or in person by appointment
- Complimentary tickets for group leader are offered with many shows
- No penalty for changing your order (prior to payment and within a specific timeline)
- Advance reservations before tickets go on sale to the public (in some cases)
- No lineups. You can do the entire transaction over the phone and have the tickets emailed to you
- Special group-only incentives or promotions with certain shows
- Promotional materials. We can provide promotional copy for newsletters, as well as flyers to help you create excitement about the event within your organization
- Fundraising opportunities
How to contact group sales and order group tickets
Group reservations are accepted through the group sales department Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Payment can be made over the phone with Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. If you prefer to pay in person (by appointment only), we accept cash, certified cheque, money order or company cheque. Please note we do not accept personal cheques. Full payment must accompany your order. Tickets will not be processed without full payment. You must make one bulk payment for your group order. Once tickets are issued, all sales are final, there are no refunds or exchanges.