ACM, CMA and CMT Award-winning artist Luke Combs will return to Canada next spring for a special headline tour which will feature a performance at Ottawa’s Canadian Tire Centre on Thursday, Nov. 17.
Tickets for the newly confirmed dates, which will feature special guests Riley Green and Chayce Beckham, will be available for presale starting next Wednesday, Sept. 22, at 10 p.m. with general on-sale following on Friday, Sept. 24, at 10 a.m. Tickets can be purchased by visiting ticketmaster.ca or canadiantirecentre.com.
Combs’ official fan club, The Bootleggers, will once again have early access to tickets through Ticketmaster Verified Fan presale starting next Wednesday, Sept. 22, at 10 a.m. local time. Additional information on The Bootleggers and presale registration can be found at https://www.lukecombs.com/bootlegger-membership/.
Known for his electric live performances, Combs is currently in the midst of an extensive headline arena tour featuring a special new in-the-round stage design. The tour adds to yet another monumental year for Combs, who is nominated in three categories at the 55th Annual CMA Awards: Entertainer of the Year, Male Vocalist of the Year and Song of the Year (Forever After All). With the platinum-certified Forever After All, Combs recently achieved his eleventh-consecutive No. 1 single, a first on the chart the Billboard Country Airplay chart. Forever After All was also his tenth single to spend multiple weeks atop the chart and his eighth consecutive, multi-week No. 1 single. The song, which debuted at No. 2 on the all-genre Billboard Hot 100 chart this past November – the highest entrance ever for a male country solo artist – is also the sixth-consecutive No. 1 from Combs’ deluxe album, What You See Ain’t Always What You Get, tying the record for most No. 1 singles to come from the same album. Furthering his triumphant run at county radio, Combs’ current single, Cold As You, is currently top 15 at country radio and rising. Moreover, Combs recently released his new song, South On Ya, which has been selected as the official theme song for the SEC Network’s 2021 football season.
Out now via River House Artists/Columbia Nashville, What You See Ain’t Always What You Get debuted at No. 1 on the all-genre Billboard 200 chart as well as Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart last fall. The deluxe edition features all 18 tracks from Combs’ double Platinum-certified, global No. 1 album, What You See Is What You Get, as well as five new songs. With the release, Combs reached No. 1 on Rolling Stone’s Top 200 Albums chart, Top 100 Songs chart and Artists 500 chart – the first country artist ever to lead all three charts in the same week and first to top the Artists 500.
Combs also recently made history as the first artist ever to have their first two studio albums spend 25 weeks or more at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart – breaking Taylor Swift’s previously held record at 24 weeks. The achievement comes as What You See Is What You Get topped the chart for the 25th time last summer, while his 2017 debut, This One’s For You, has spent 50 non-consecutive weeks at No.1 – tying the record for the longest reign atop the chart with Shania Twain’s Come On Over in 1997.
Additional notable achievements and recognitions:
• Winner of two awards at the 54th Annual CMA Awards: Male Vocalist of the Year and Album of the Year (What You See Is What You Get).
• Winner of two awards at the 55th ACM Awards: Album of the Year (What You See Is What You Get) and Male Artist of the Year
• Winner of two iHeartRadio Music Awards: Country Artist of the Year and Country Album of the Year (What You See Ain’t Always What You Get)
• Won three awards at the 2020 Billboard Music Awards: Top Country Artist, Top Country Male Artist and Top Country Album (What You See Is What You Get)
• Only country artist to perform on NBC’s Saturday Night Live Season 45
• Inducted as a member of the Grand Ole Opry
• Awarded CMT Performance of the Year at the 2019 CMT Music Awards for his CMT Crossroads performance of Beautiful Crazy with Leon Bridges
• Awarded Top Country Artist, Top Country Male Artist and Top Country Album at the 2019 Billboard Music Awards
• Awarded New Male Artist of the Year at the 54th ACM Awards.
• Awarded Country Artist of the Year at the 2019 iHeartRadio Music Awards
• Awarded New Artist of the Year at the 52nd Annual CMA Awards
• Nominated for Best New Artist at the 61st GRAMMY Awards
• Recipient of a CMA Triple Play Award for writing three No. 1 songs in a 12-month period
• First artist to simultaneously top all five Billboard Country charts for multiple weeks: Top Country Albums, Hot Country Songs, Country Airplay, Country Streaming Songs and Country Digital Song Sales (dated March 9, March 30 and April 6)
• This One’s For You is certified RIAA Triple Platinum and was also the most-streamed country album of 2019.
• All five songs on his The Prequel EP charted on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs Top 25—a feat not accomplished by any artist in 60 years since Johnny Cash in 1959.
Ticketmaster is the only authorized ticket vendor for Canadian Tire Centre events. Tickets purchased through unauthorized ticket vendors are subject to cancellation and purchasers may be denied access to the event. Only those tickets purchased through authorized vendors are guaranteed seating.
– end –